The parking facilities also offer long-term parking spaces for rent. The prices vary between facilities, and valid price lists can be found on each facility’s website. In matters related to parking contracts, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +358 44 340 4042 or +358 44 340 4043.
Contract parking spaces are also available at designated parking areas via eParking.fi. Parking areas where spaces can be reserved are at Moisionkatu 4 (€37.20 per month, incl. VAT) and the new parking area on Jaksokatu (€50 per month, incl. VAT).
Register for the eParking.fi service to reserve a space.
General terms and conditions for parking at barrier-free car parks: moovy.fi/pysakointiehdot
More information on residential and general parking permits is available from the Lahti-Piste service point.
General terms and conditions:
- Rent for the parking space must be paid monthly in advance to Lahden Pysäköinti by the due date, unless otherwise agreed. Interest and a penalty fee are charged for late payments.
- The lessor has the right to revise the rent when necessary.
- Failure to pay the rent constitutes grounds for terminating the rental agreement.
- A rental agreement does not grant the user rights to a specific parking space.
- The lessee is given permit cards in accordance with the number of spaces rented, and these cards must be returned when the agreement is terminated.
- Rules pertaining to parking:
- Car maintenance and repairs are prohibited.
- The lessor is not liable for damage or harm to vehicles caused by third parties.
- The parking facility’s guidelines must be complied with.
- Parking takes place at the user’s own risk
- If you cancel your contract by the 15th of the month, it will terminate at the end of the following month.